MedVance Institute offers a wide array of healthcare training programs to help you start your new career with the skills you need to succeed.
- Medical Assisting (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist (Diploma)
This program is designed to provide graduates with the knowledge and skills in health information coding which is transforming verbal descriptions of disease, injury and procedures into numeric codes. The Medical Coder analyzes health records, prepares bills, completes insurance forms correctly, and assigns codes to appropriately determine medical billing.
- Pharmacy Technology (Diploma)
- Radiologic Technology (Diploma)
- Sterile Processing Technician (Diploma)
- Surgical Technology (Diploma)