Since its beginnings in 1941, National American University has been a cornerstone of higher education. National American University has both campus-based and online programs for working adults.
- Accounting (Associate)
- Accounting (Bachelor)
- Applied Information Technology A.A.S. (Associate)
This two-year program of study provides education for various entry-level positions in the information systems field. Students are encouraged to work with their advisor to design a program in their area of interest, which may be in programming, database administration, Microsoft networking or software applications.
- Business Administration (Associate)
This specialized Associate of Applied Science degree program emphasizes an understanding of business and an introduction to the use of computers in business.
- Business Administration (Bachelor)
This degree is an excellent choice for those who do not care to specialize in any particular business area but want a broad understanding of business. Graduates of this program will be qualified for a wide range of challenging jobs in business, government, or non-profit organizations, including various management positions in retailing, finance, insurance, and marketing.
- Business Administration – Financial Management (Bachelor)
This is an excellent degree for those students interested in the field of finance. Graduates from this program can expect to be well qualified for jobs in banking, lending institutions, financial planning in the business insurance industry and brokerage firms.
- Business Administration – Human Resources Management (Bachelor)
- Business Administration – Information Systems (Bachelor)
- Business Administration – Management (Bachelor)
- Business Administration Emphasis in Tourism and Hospitality Management (Bachelor)
- Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing (Bachelor)
- Business Administration with Emphasis in Supply Chain Management (Bachelor)
- Business Administration – Accounting (Bachelor)
- Business Logistics A.A.S. (Associate)
- Computer Security (Associate)
- Computer Support Specialist (Diploma)
- Electronic Health Record Support Specialist (Associate)
- Health and Beauty Management (Associate)
- Health Care Management (Bachelor)
The health care management degree completion program is designed to provide working professionals with the necessary skills to become effective managers and leaders within the health care industry.
- Healthcare Coding (Diploma)
- Information Technology – Internet Systems Development (Bachelor)
This program is designed to provide the student with the same strong background in the application of computer technology to solving information technology needs as the basic IT degree, but with an emphasis in web developer/webmaster skills.
- Information Technology – Management Information Systems (Bachelor)
This degree program, with its component of business, finance, management, and accounting courses and its specialization in IT, prepares graduates to be managers in computer technology. Graduates are qualified for positions as systems analysts, computer center managers, and sales and marketing representatives with opportunity for advancement to management level.
- Information Technology – Network Management (Bachelor)
This program is designed to provide the student with the same strong background in the application of computer technology to solving information technology needs as the basic IT degree, but with an emphasis in network design and operation. Graduates of this program have all the necessary skills to manage and provide technical support for a computer network.
- Information Technology B.S. (Bachelor)
- Information Technology Emphasis in Network Administration/Microsoft (B.S.) (Bachelor)
- Information Technology with an emphasis in Computer Security and Forensics (Bachelor)
- Invasive Cardiovascular Technology – A.A.S. (Associate)
- Management (Bachelor)
The Applied Management program is designed for individuals with degrees, diplomas, or certificates in specialty areas, such as merchandising, dental hygiene, electronics, medical assisting, drafting, welding, or other vocational areas.
- Management (Associate)
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S. (Associate)
- Medical Assisting A.A.S. (Associate)
- Medical Staff Services Management (Associate)
- Nursing (Bachelor)
The RN to BSN degree completion program at National American University provides registered nurses a way to complete their bachelor’s degree in nursing. The BSN degree broadens the career choices for registered nurses to include management, leadership, research and teaching positions.
- Nursing BSN (Bachelor)
- Online Nursing RN – to – BSN B.S. (Bachelor)
- Organizational Leadership B.S. (Bachelor)
- Pharmacy Technician A.A.S. (Associate)
- Small Business Management (Associate)
- Therapeutic Massage A.A.S. (Associate)
- Therapeutic Massage Diploma (Diploma)