SBBCollege offers online classes, giving you the opportunity to go to school wherever and whenever you want! Our online programs can greatly benefit those who don’t live near campus, full-time workers, parents, or those who enjoy working from the privacy of their own homes.
- Business Administration (Associate)
- Business Administration (Bachelor)
- Business Administration (Master)
- Criminal Justice (Associate)
Santa Barbara Business College’s Criminal Justice training is designed for those with interest in criminal justice classes as a way to obtain a career in criminal justice or security. As a multifaceted program of study, students in the Criminal Justice program will be prepared for entry-level employment or advancement in law enforcement, corrections, probation, immigration, security services and comparable types of employment. Students preparing for careers in criminal justice and security will study private, industrial and retail security.
- Criminal Justice (Bachelor)
- Early Childhood Education (Associate)
- Health Information Technology (Associate)
- Healthcare Administration (Bachelor)
- Medical Office Administration (Diploma)
- Paralegal Studies (Associate)
Have you been wondering how to become a paralegal in California? Paralegals are important members of a legal team and work in law offices, large corporations and for the government. The Santa Barbara Business College Paralegal program is designed to comprehensively cover theory and applications of procedures used by paralegals. Paralegal training enables graduates to assist attorneys in areas such as research; reporting; and preparation of legal documents, agreements, exhibits and other relevant tasks prior to trial as part of their paralegal careers.